lördag, april 5

Sci Fi convention


Soo Helen and me drove down too malmo today too enjoy the sci fi convention. Always fun too check out. I consider my self something of a nerd herder myself but some of the livers are abit much. Anyways lots of star wars, star trek, wow and lorenzo lamas. Cant believe some are willing too pay 15bucks for a photo of him but hey whatever turns you on. I myself bought a figure of Illidan Stormrage (World Of Warcraft) and Ash (from army of darkness, one favo movie). They now stand ontop of my computer desk.

We then went too Pizza Hut too eat garlic bread and Bacon barbecue Pizza. YUMMIE!!!! Its a good thing that Pizza hut doesent have a restaurant in Helsingborg.
Ps left one is Illidan and right one is Ash

3 kommentarer:

Element Five sa...

Varför på engelska? Illidan var ju grym, Ash bara är som han är fet!

Matt sa...

Cause i have friends etc that speak english. Kinda want a place were everybody can understand.

Element Five sa...

I c, then you have a good reason for it. Well i hope the convention were satisfing?